Harrow is a relatively small meeting with around 50 members and attenders. It draws its membership largely from the surrounding boroughs of Harrow, Brent, Ealing and Hillingdon. Harrow Quakers first gathered in Harrow in local schoolrooms in the early 1900's. The present meeting house was opened in 1934 and extended in 1962. Apart from the weekly Meetings for Worship, the Meeting House is used almost continuously throughout the week by a variety of local organisations.